Friday, April 3, 2015

Tiffany

This week's episode of The Goldbergs featured music and scenes from Tiffany's mall tour and nostalgia kicked me in the feels. I was am a massive Tiffany fan. I had all her tapes and I had posters on my wall of her. I didn't go anywhere without my walkman, and Tiffany was definitely one of the tapes I had at the ready. Sadly, I never got to see her sing live. Her mall tour never came near my city.

Of course, my generation loves a good comeback story. When I was in college at Sac State, Tiffany had released an album of new music and she came to perform. Obviously, I couldn't miss this opportunity. So, my friends and I showed up early and somehow ended up not just seeing Tiffany perform, but we also got to hang out with her for a bit. It was amazing. Unfortunately, I have no idea what happened to my pictures from that day. People in 2015 really do take for granted that cell phones can take hd digital photos. I do, however, have one awesome memento.

When I heard she would be there, I went to my cd collection and pulled out one of my favorites. And, because she's awesome, Tiffany gladly signed it. It's definitely one of my more prized possessions. It reminds me of one of my favorite moments.


BEDA Tracker:
4/1/15
4/2/15
4/3/15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need to add an image? Use this code [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]