Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Slapshot Baby Hat



I finished a project that I think is pretty cute. It's for the baby of a friend who is a major Washington Capitals fan. (Hopefully it will be big enough! I've never actually met the baby.) I used the Penguin hat pattern from Repeat Crafter Me, but changed some of the embellishments. I really loathe making pompons, and I didn't want to have to find buttons to match the color scheme, so I crocheted the eyes. It's supposed to be an eagle, not a penguin, but as it's for a baby, I hope they don't really notice.

Speaking of birds, I'm watching the Padres game at Dodger stadium and I keep hearing really loud bird calls. I'm not sure if Dodger stadium has resident birds, or if Dodger fans have really annoying bird whistles. LA is a weird place.

BEDA Tracker:
4/1/15   4/6/15
4/2/15   4/7/15
4/3/15
4/4/15
4/5/15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need to add an image? Use this code [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]