Sunday, April 5, 2015

Diamonds

Disneyland is celebrating its 60th anniversary this July. They will be kicking off the celebration in May with a 24-hour Disney day and new parades, light shows, and other fun activities. They have started the decorating a bit early.

Sleeping Beauty's Castle is all decked out for the upcoming events, and it looks pretty amazing. It didn't photograph well, but the roof tiles are all covered in sparkly diamonds, as well as all the metal and diamond-looking trim. It's really quite beautiful in person!


Today, I visited Disneyland, specifically to do the Easter Egg Hunt challenge, but I should have known better than to wait until the last day. Unfortunately, they had already sold out of the maps and prizes. Instead of Egg hunting, my friend and I just had a regular Disney Day. Many of the past closures are re-opened, so we had fun running around figuring out what the changes were.

Of course, after having a big Disney day, and then Easter dinner with family, I'm wiped out. This entry is going to be short because I'm falling asleep as I'm typing this.

BEDA Tracker:
4/1/15
4/2/15
4/3/15
4/4/15
4/5/15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need to add an image? Use this code [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]