Saturday, April 4, 2015

Fan Fest



Today marked the beginning of baseball season in San Diego. My brother and I went to the Padres Fan Fest. (Well, my brother went to the whole thing. I just joined him later.) The Padres played an exhibition game against Diablos Rojos del Mexico.

We got to see some of the new players, and for the first season in a long time, what we saw looked pretty great. I'm really looking forward to see what they can do. The ended up trouncing Mexico. I felt bad for them, because they had more errors than hits, and no runs. Even still, it was a lot of fun when the Padres scored each of the eight runs.

The new HD scoreboard is kind of fantastic. Almost as sharp as watching the field itself. Possibly my favorite part, was the new between-inning entertainment: The Padres Boom Crew. They're basically a snare drum line that uses trash cans. They are awesome and add a lot of energy.




BEDA Tracker:
4/1/15
4/2/15
4/3/15
4/4/15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need to add an image? Use this code [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]