Wednesday, April 1, 2015

BEDA

April Fool's Day is a strange day where I spend most of the day (and the days surrounding it!) not believing anything I see or hear. But, my favorite part of this day is that it's the beginning of my favorite month.

BEDA means Blog Every Day in April. And, this afternoon I decided I was going to participate. So, here I am, with no preparation, writing a blog with an hour left in the first day. Seems like a good plan.

As this is the beginning of the challenge, I suppose it is appropriate to post my goals for the month. For some reason, they seem to be lofty and plentiful.

Goal 1 - Complete BEDA. I used to LiveJournal (that's right, LJ was my jam back in the day), so completing BEDA shouldn't be too hard...right?

Goal 2 - Knit and/or Crochet at least two projects that I actually care about. I've been in a bit of a slump lately, so this goal may be harder than it would have been in the past.

Goal 3 - The Piles.


These are The Piles. The one on the left is the pile of books I have started reading (or re-reading), but haven't finished. The one on the right is the pile of books I bought, but haven't read yet. Okay, technically that's just a couple of the books I own but haven't read yet. My big goal is to read them all, but for April, I'm just looking to finish one from each pile.

Goal 4 - I also decided today that I was going to participate in a 30-day Walk challenge. I figured it would be helpful because I'm training for a runDisney 10K. I did 2 miles tonight, so I'm on my way on that one.

So, those are my goals. And, it's almost midnight, so I need to get this posted.

BEDA Tracker:
4/1/15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need to add an image? Use this code [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]